MCO to port canaveral with little kids - advice?

My kids are 3 and 5, so in need of booster/ car seats while in a car. This will be the first cruise we've done since having kids. Just hoping for advice on best way to get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral. Either: what is the best/ easiest/ quickest option without car seats (so this excludes car rental or Uber ....and maybe some shuttle services? I'm not sure yet.) OR - if it's just easier to rent a car, is there an option to store the car seats somewhere (perhaps for a reasonable fee) during a 7 day cruise? We are flying in the day before so would either book a hotel in Orlando or near Port Canaveral. I know there are shuttle packages that you can book, so part of my question is just wondering which of those/ if those are recommended. TIA!

Look in the Samoran BLVD area. Just about every hotel chain in every price range you could want, most offer free shuttles from the airport.  Plenty of restaurants that you can easily walk to.  The shuttle companies I mentioned earlier both pick up from that area.  This where we stay when sailing from PC.  We’ve used the Marriot, Sheraton and Fairfield Inn & Suites.