Items which helped make our recent cruise more pleasant

Paid4c4

One of the most useful items we packed this cruise was a Lencent USB 110/220 wall charger with adjustable night light.

https://www.amazon.com/LENCENT-Charger-Universal-Adaptor-Worldwide/dp/B07TZHN5J3/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2HERL12RR2ES9&keywords=lencent+4+port+usb+night+light&qid=1662212090&sprefix=lencent+4+port+usb+night+light%2Caps%2C60&sr=8-2

I put this in my carry aboard luggage so if there were any problems it could be discussed at time of inspection so I could explain and not aboard ship in the bad luggage department on deck 2.  To make it even easier I plugged USB cords in the adaptor so there could be no question as to what it was.  This device will plug into the 220 outlets in the cabins or regular 110 and will charge up to four USB devices.  It also is a night light which provides just enough light so you can see to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.   Also the price is right!  This was must useful and kept all our USB items charged.

The next item was Beams MB720A 20 Lumen Amber LED Sleep Friendly Wireless Battery Powered Motion Sensing Nightlight

https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Beams-Battery-Powered-Motion-Sensing-Stick-Anywhere/dp/B01FIAWKCC/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3CTNCC70LKK45&keywords=battery+led+night+light+motion&qid=1661802829&sprefix=batter+led+night%2Caps%2C78&sr=8-6

This was nice to place in the bathroom an only turns on when the bathroom door is opened, it shuts off automatically in about a minute.  I also carried it aboard should there be any questions which there were not questions.  The 4 AA batteries should operate this light for many cruises since it's LED.  It also is a great price.

Bill