Jr. Suite & Coastal Kitchen

Susie

and be flexible with your time - on crowded sailings we were able to get an earlier than desired time because that was the only way they could accommodate us. we were fine with that and happy to be in and out before the main crush of people came in.

looking back, i think we could have maybe also done super late too but we are early birds 😆

6 hours ago, Mike.s said:

Caveat - available for dinner on a space-available basis. Being in a Jr. Suite doesn't guarantee access, but if you go up there on embarkation day with a flexible timeframe, you should be able to get reservations at least a few nights on most cruises.

10 hours ago, USCG Teacher said:

Caveat - available for dinner on a space-available basis. Being in a Jr. Suite doesn't guarantee access, but if you go up there on embarkation day with a flexible timeframe, you should be able to get reservations at least a few nights on most cruises.

Unless the current management only lets Jr Suites book for that day, which has happened to us before, by the time you have to check each and every day it is a real big hassle

i think it also may have to do with the capacity and your party size.

for instance, we were a party of two and able to go at like 5:45 for dinner the first two or three nights and then once the sky and star class suite guests decided how frequently/often they would come for dinner, we were able to shift back to a 6pm i think midway through.

but again, we went into it with the clear understanding that we'd gratefully flex to daily capacity in CK + the other suite guests to have dinner there, and were always happy when they could accommodate us.