xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Jul 29, 2023 - Aug 5, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Didn't see a roll call yet so I figured I get this started.  4 family group so far but a couple more probably jumps on.  Experienced cruiser but haven't cruised from Port of Miami in many years.  So already researching hotel and transportation options.  So jump on board and get this going! 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Harmony of the Seas - Jul 29, 2023 - Aug 5, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 3 months later...

Hi Hutcherl,

Nice to meet you virtually. We are a group of 6 joining you on Harmony. It will be myself, my wife and son, her brother and a couple of other friends in three cabins. It will be the first cruise for her brother and our son. We booked the Hampton Inn close to the airport. Best deal I could find overall....everything in Miami seems expensive compared to other ports like PC. We are a little north of Atlanta and will be driving down a day or two before the cruise. Hope more people join soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed you jumped on!  We are flying into FLL.  A few more flight options flying out of Pittsburgh to Fll.  Evening flight the day before so just a sleepover and staying at the Avid Hotel in FLL.  Seems newer and reasonably priced and good reviews.
Group of 14 consisting of 5 families.  So nice that you to be able to drive to port.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 9:25 AM, gobolts07 said:

On 5/11/2023 at 9:25 AM, gobolts07 said:

My family and I will be on this sailing as well. Very excited, biggest ships I have been on are Freedom and Independence so I can't wait!

You are going to love this ship.  It's definitely a step up from the freedom class.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello fellow cruisers! I just discovered this forum. My best friend and I are celebrating our 40th birthday on this cruise. We are beyond excited and cant wait to meet new friends. Only 9 days away! I've been on several cruises, but this is my first Royal Caribbean cruise.

We will be driving down from Jacksonville, FL and have an 11 am board time. Parking is $25 a day in case anyone is wondering. It is actually less expensive for me to rent a car and get shuttled to the cruise terminal from the rental company. Safe travels to everyone!

1 hour ago, Lori_B said:

Hello fellow cruisers! I just discovered this forum. My best friend and I are celebrating our 40th birthday on this cruise. We are beyond excited and cant wait to meet new friends. Only 9 days away! I've been on several cruises, but this is my first Royal Caribbean cruise.

We will be driving down from Jacksonville, FL and have an 11 am board time. Parking is $25 a day in case anyone is wondering. It is actually less expensive for me to rent a car and get shuttled to the cruise terminal from the rental company. Safe travels to everyone!

This forum never really caught any steam.  Glad you found it and yes it’s getter real! 
Wish we were wdriving distance!  Flying in from Pa 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Jul 29, 2023 - Aug 5, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)