xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - Jul 14, 2023 - Jul 21, 2023 (7 Night Northbound Alaska & Hubbard Glacier)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Radiance of the Seas - Jul 14, 2023 - Jul 21, 2023 (7 Night Northbound Alaska & Hubbard Glacier)
  • 8 months later...

We're under the 50-day mark!  I've been reviewing all that we purchased for excursions and getting everything laid out as far as the fine details!  We purchased so many things a bit ago that I'm having to remind myself what did I buy!

I got the family private photo session and I'm debating still whether I want to do that now or not.  Starting to think about clothes!  Starting to watch the airlines for changes in our booked flights!  So many things to get excited for!

• 4 weeks later...

Yay!!!  Someone else!!  You will LOVE Alaska!  The scenery is so beautiful!  Hope you have some fun excursions planned!  We've got the rent your own Jeep excursion in Juneau, the ZipRider in Icy Strait and looking forward to exploring the area in ISP, a private land tour in Sitka, a kayaking excursion in Skagway, and then taking the ACT bus all day tour to Anchorage.  It's getting closer!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 8:02 AM, alaska mcleods said:

Yay!!!  Someone else!!  You will LOVE Alaska!  The scenery is so beautiful!  Hope you have some fun excursions planned!  We've got the rent your own Jeep excursion in Juneau, the ZipRider in Icy Strait and looking forward to exploring the area in ISP, a private land tour in Sitka, a kayaking excursion in Skagway, and then taking the ACT bus all day tour to Anchorage.  It's getting closer!!

In Juneau we will be going to Mendenhall Glacier with M&M tours, In Icy Strait we booked Wild Bear Safari, we plan to walk around Sitka, Skagway we booked a Ghosts & Goodtime girl tour with RC & in Seward an Exit Glacier hike with Adventure 60. We plan to stay in Anchorage a few days before heading home. Wish we could go further in the state but we just couldn't swing the time. My hubby is going on the Zip Line in ISP, I'm not going with him though! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - Jul 14, 2023 - Jul 21, 2023 (7 Night Northbound Alaska & Hubbard Glacier)