Miami cruise July 2023

Hutcherl

Group of 12 flying in from SW PA day before cruise.  More/better flight options flying into FLL and cheaper hotels.  But worried about transportation for a group that size getting to port of Miami and then back to airport post cruise.  Should we not consider FLL and just fly into Miami for less stress?  Any hotel suggestions for either city would also be helpful.  Thanks 

37 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I just booked with QLS for March 2023. There are 10 of us, cruising from Miami but we have to fly into FLL because of flight times. I priced out a bunch of private car service places and QLS had very reasonable rates. 

I'm thinking we will be doing the same thing for the same reason with flying into FLL.  Definitely will check out QLS!  Thanks

1 hour ago, Hutcherl said:

I'm thinking we will be doing the same thing for the same reason with flying into FLL.  Definitely will check out QLS!  Thanks

For you comparison, they quoted us:

FLL hotel on 17th St. to Port of Miami $145

Port of Miami to MIA $125

This is for a private sprinter van for 10 people.

It still pains me to pay this knowing that I can Uber/Lyft usually for way cheaper but with my parents and a few kids under 10, this was the easiest way for us to all stay together. Other companies that I priced out (ex. Larry's Limo, Miami Luxury Shuttle, etc.) were all higher quotes.

24 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

For you comparison, they quoted us:

FLL hotel on 17th St. to Port of Miami $145

Port of Miami to MIA $125

This is for a private sprinter van for 10 people.

It still pains me to pay this knowing that I can Uber/Lyft usually for way cheaper but with my parents and a few kids under 10, this was the easiest way for us to all stay together. Other companies that I priced out (ex. Larry's Limo, Miami Luxury Shuttle, etc.) were all higher quotes.

I know I originally said a group of 12 but it is now up to 16

On 8/28/2022 at 8:04 AM, Hutcherl said:

Group of 12 flying in from SW PA day before cruise.  More/better flight options flying into FLL and cheaper hotels.  But worried about transportation for a group that size getting to port of Miami and then back to airport post cruise.  Should we not consider FLL and just fly into Miami for less stress?  Any hotel suggestions for either city would also be helpful.  Thanks 

Jiffy Jeff Transportation. There are great. Took our group of 6 to Miami, and then back to FLL for our cruise , and then picked us up after the cruise., no issues, communication was great, would def use them again.