xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Jun 19, 2023 - Jun 26, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Quantum of the Seas - Jun 19, 2023 - Jun 26, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)
  • 8 months later...

Have you booked any shore excursions for the Icy Strait Point port?  Since this is an alternate port (Skagway replacement), it is difficult to book anything at all.

I was able to to book gondola ride (big deal) but the whale watching is totally booked for all tours.  I have found one provider who will take our family of five at 2:30 ish on a trip that he is fitting in. However, we won't be back until 4:30 and I am a bit apprehensive at the closeness to our departure at 5:00.

There is a private charter boat that accommodates 15 passengers who will take us but the cost for only 5 is $916 per person.  If we can get a group of 15, the cost goes down to $305 per person.  Does anyone have any interest in chartering this whale watching cruise with us?  It is three hours in duration. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Jun 19, 2023 - Jun 26, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)