Stateroom Attendant keeps changing towels

So here's a unique "complaint".

Our stateroom attendants keep changing all of our towels even when we follow the "Save the Waves" instructions and hang them up to reuse.

On Odyssey last year we (2 adults) ended up with more towels than we knew what to do with because the attendant not only replaced what we used but also added a full complement.

And this year on Allure our attendant changed all the used towels on both cleaning. Sometimes I'd use a hand towel once to dry my hands then leave the room and come back to new towels!

I feel bad that I'm not "saving the waves" and I know I could probably just ask but like....why so attentive?!

I appreciate that you want to "save the waves" on vacation, CrimsonCruiser!  I'm actually the opposite, I "save the waves" year round at home reusing towels a couple times before reaching for a fresh one, so while I'm on a cruise, I throw caution to the wind and enjoy the fresh towels and never reuse.  I love coming back to our room and finding all fresh towels and a re-made room! 🙂