Internet discount for status levels how do you get it?

wozswoman

All C&A onboard offers are offers for use onboard.  

Onboard offers are tracked in this thread:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/25934-crown-anchor-on-board-offers-20212022-edition/

When you are onboard and connected to the guest WiFi you have the choice just to use the WiFi for the Royal app at no cost or you can sign up for a paid Voom plan on board.  During the sign up process it will ask for your name and cabin number.  Based on that it knows your C&A discount and will automatically apply it.

@twangster Thanks, I know that information because I've had internet on the ship before.  It is just that they give you a discount on internet that can only be used on the ship which is 98% of the time more expensive then ordering it ahead of time.  Or, it breaks down to almost exactly the same price so really it isn't a discount.  That is more of why I wondered, I was hoping it MIGHT be a better deal. 

On 8/27/2022 at 8:34 PM, wozswoman said:

One of the perks of platinum level is 15% off internet.  How do we get that, is it only by getting internet once on board or can we use that discount some how ahead of time?  

Don't know if you've been following the sales today but the Key has been priced lower that the Voom service for most of the day.. The Key includes Voom.. you may want to check it out.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, ZMANATL said:

Don't know if you've been following the sales today but the Key has been priced lower that the Voom service for most of the day.. The Key includes Voom.. you may want to check it out.

Thanks.  I totally spaced looking for internet so didn't see the message.  I am now looking again because my good friend has decided to cruise for the first time ever.  I saw where internet is only $90 less then the Key for our sailing of 12 days.  May go with Key but would want my friend to do it as well. 

ohhhh I didn't know you could do that..  King Wharf that's where our ship will dock.  So the ferry is there also?  how much is the ferry to Hamilton?  Is there's any duty free liquor store in that area?   This will be my first time going to Bermuda.  What other place must see or visit?

Thanks

1 hour ago, KevinK said:

@KevinK Yes, we will get a two day ferry/bus pass that lets us go as many times as we want from wherever we want. 🙂 

Horsehoe Beach is usually pretty busy but Jobson and Church should be slower.  In Hamilton(The city of Hamilton)  not far from Goslings is the Bermuda Historical Society Museum and The Underwater Exploration Museum.  Up the road a bit farther is the Bermuda Botanical Gardens in Pagets Parish.  I haven't been yet but the Crystal Caves are pretty cool looking also in Hamilton Parish. Fort St Catherine is on the tip of Bermuda on St George Island not far from Tobacco Bay.  I've never been to Tobacco Bay but heard its nice and might be busy. 

@KevinK You can also drive over the worlds smallest draw bridge in Somerset.  It will take you all of two seconds! LOL Pick up some rum cakes at Kings Wharf and walk around the fort.  There is a glass beach but I read somewhere that it is closed.  We went to one that most people didn't know about and now I can't remember the name. 

19 hours ago, wozswoman said:

@KevinK Yes, we will get a two day ferry/bus pass that lets us go as many times as we want from wherever we want. 🙂 

Horsehoe Beach is usually pretty busy but Jobson and Church should be slower.  In Hamilton(The city of Hamilton)  not far from Goslings is the Bermuda Historical Society Museum and The Underwater Exploration Museum.  Up the road a bit farther is the Bermuda Botanical Gardens in Pagets Parish.  I haven't been yet but the Crystal Caves are pretty cool looking also in Hamilton Parish. Fort St Catherine is on the tip of Bermuda on St George Island not far from Tobacco Bay.  I've never been to Tobacco Bay but heard its nice and might be busy. 

19 hours ago, wozswoman said:

@KevinK You can also drive over the worlds smallest draw bridge in Somerset.  It will take you all of two seconds! LOL Pick up some rum cakes at Kings Wharf and walk around the fort.  There is a glass beach but I read somewhere that it is closed.  We went to one that most people didn't know about and now I can't remember the name. 

@wozswomanThanks for the info..  🙂  I sure will check them out..