xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas September 18, 2022

I was looking at the sailings last night, the only one with any room left is the 4th of September. Looks like people will wait and book the non vaccine required cruises. I can't see any 7 days left in September at all out of Galveston, just the pre covid change cruise.

Welcome. Sorry your cruise has been cancelled so many times. It should be a full ship, but lots of fun. Hope to meet up with you. We'll be in room 6550. But you'll find us a lot on the pool deck or deck 4 port side. My husband loves to smoke cigars.

On 9/5/2022 at 4:39 PM, The Fox said:

Welcome. Sorry your cruise has been cancelled so many times. It should be a full ship, but lots of fun. Hope to meet up with you. We'll be in room 6550. But you'll find us a lot on the pool deck or deck 4 port side. My husband loves to smoke cigars.

Well we may meet then, we'll probably go and smoke a few cigars together (I enjoy 1 or 2).  We are in 7396 😁

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas September 18, 2022