Oasis May 28th 2023 "Oops something went wrong" message?

The same thing happened fairly recently and took a couple of days to clear. When it came back up, the prices had gone up considerably. 

That said, the website has been acting up since yesterday. I was trying to make a couple of bookings (not for Oasis) and was either getting an error message or it would simply throw me back to the search results page.

My TA (shout out to @michelle 🥰) was able to get them for me and she mentioned that they'd been adding stuff to the website and it was acting crazy.

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

The same thing happened fairly recently and took a couple of days to clear. When it came back up, the prices had gone up considerably. 

That said, the website has been acting up since yesterday. I was trying to make a couple of bookings (not for Oasis) and was either getting an error message or it would simply throw me back to the search results page.

My TA (shout out to @michelle 🥰) was able to get them for me and she mentioned that they'd been adding stuff to the website and it was acting crazy.

The website still has blaring issues definitely. Wherever I do a search and then choose a cruise then want to go back and it asks to go back to results, I choose yes but it doesn't go back to what I searched. It's just back to a blank unchosen search, not the criteria I used for the search on the first place. 

9 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

The website still has blaring issues definitely. Wherever I do a search and then choose a cruise then want to go back and it asks to go back to results, I choose yes but it doesn't go back to what I searched. It's just back to a blank unchosen search, not the criteria I used for the search on the first place. 

I've been getting that for quite some time now. It seemed to right itself for a couple of days at one point and then went back to doing it and has been like that ever since.

Ok here is another interesting twist that I have to be honest, I'm worried about. Its not just that Oasis cruise. Its ALL Oasis cruises for 2023, at least the ones from NJ, I didn't check any other ports. Any Oasis cruise in 2023 from NJ gets the same exact message. I'm worried, are they taking Oasis away from NJ? Do they do things like that with no notice? 

1 hour ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Its ALL Oasis cruises for 2023, at least the ones from NJ, I didn't check any other ports. Any Oasis cruise in 2023 from NJ gets the same exact message. I'm worried, are they taking Oasis away from NJ? Do they do things like that with no notice

They could be changing something..retooling itineraries or pricing. I noticed on one of the big TA sites they don't show pricing on suites for the same cruises that aren't pulling up. The other room categories usually they have group rates for as they snag those when itineraries release, but for suites pricing they have to pull from Royal.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

They could be changing something..retooling itineraries or pricing. I noticed on one of the big TA sites they don't show pricing on suites for the same cruises that aren't pulling up. The other room categories usually they have group rates for as they snag those when itineraries release, but for suites pricing they have to pull from Royal.

I hope so because no Oasis cruises are coming up. You can search and see them, but once you click to book "oops something went wrong" pops up. That's on every single Oasis cruise next year out of NJ.

43 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

I hope so because no Oasis cruises are coming up. You can search and see them, but once you click to book "oops something went wrong" pops up. That's on every single Oasis cruise next year out of NJ.

That was exactly what happened a few weeks ago. It was like that for two or three days.

Well since it's all of May that's a problem, we can rule out chartered. That leaves price changes on website and switching ships. I'm already paid in full for May 14th so price hike wouldn't effect me. But a change in ship would be a major problem as I picked this ship especially. Anyone know if refund is an option if they change ships on you?

2 hours ago, rmulks said:

I called this morning to report this issue and they said that they've yet to receive a complaint or report of the issue... 

Maybe if we all report it, they'll be more likely to fix it. It's so frustrating!

How is that even remotely possible? I sent them an email yesterday that week take weeks to get a response to. 

My TA said everything looks normal on his end. Not sure where so where all this leaves us?

I'm booked Oasis in a couple weeks out of Jersey. I got the "oops" message when trying to use cruise planner  the other day. Called and they said it was down for maintenance . Came back next day and prices had increased... Took some "creativity" but they made good on the prices. Just looked up my cruise and it must be close to sold out.  Prices doubled. i can see the May 28 cruise to Canada just fine? Then when I click on it I too get the "oops"...  

5 hours ago, rmulks said:

I called this morning to report this issue and they said that they've yet to receive a complaint or report of the issue... 

Maybe if we all report it, they'll be more likely to fix it. It's so frustrating!

Irrelevant. What the need 20 people to complain before fixing something. Did they at least confirm there is no issue with Oasis for 2023? That this must just be a system issue? I too wrote them last night. I suggest we all call today as well. Let's confirm it's only technical issue. On behalf of all thank you for calling them and getting ball rolling. 

5 hours ago, deep1 said:

I'm booked Oasis in a couple weeks out of Jersey. I got the "oops" message when trying to use cruise planner  the other day. Called and they said it was down for maintenance . Came back next day and prices had increased... Took some "creativity" but they made good on the prices. Just looked up my cruise and it must be close to sold out.  Prices doubled. i can see the May 28 cruise to Canada just fine? Then when I click on it I too get the "oops"...  

Yup, exactly. May 28th comes up just fine but can't click to book or anything. I'm glad I booked it when I did. We got the last cabin in the category we were looking at. I don't Oasis is being taken away from NJ. 🤞🙏

52 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It's not just Cape Liberty sailings. My Oasis March 2024 sailing out of Miami also gets the same message. 

A handful of ships are throwing the error for the end of March sailings now...they're really messing with something behind the scenes. 🙄

39 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait said:

It's back!!! And I see no price change. Yet somewhere else someone says prices are way up? 

Yup, that was me. I just replied over on the other place. For info for blog readers, this is the second time it's happened. The first was a couple of weeks back and only lasted for a couple of days. Then when it came back the prices were way higher, adding nearly 2k to the total cost of the rooms I had been looking at. I was kicking myself for following the advice given regularly on here to book when you see a price you're happy with.