Redeeming FCCs online for existing reservation?

Bowen

I know a few weeks ago you could go in and apply your FCC to an existing reservation. I am trying to find that link now, but everything I see says I have to call to do it. Does anyone know if there is still a way to redeem online for an existing reservation? I have eleven to redeem and would rather not try to relay those numbers and letters over the phone, lol.

41 minutes ago, Bowen said:

I know a few weeks ago you could go in and apply your FCC to an existing reservation. I am trying to find that link now, but everything I see says I have to call to do it. Does anyone know if there is still a way to redeem online for an existing reservation? I have eleven to redeem and would rather not try to relay those numbers and letters over the phone, lol.

Looks like you have to call or contact TA on existing reservation. Found this on RCL site 

00134B41-F0EA-446A-BCC2-2B2E4E7E04EC.png

9 hours ago, Mark_A said:

wonder if you have an FCC from a cancelled cruise that was booked with a TA, but your next cruise you self booked on the website.  I wonder how you could use the FCC towards a payment on the self-booked cruise?  I guess call?   

You own the FCC not your TA.  It's in your name.  Your TA may get a copy sent to them when FCC is issued because they booked the cruise that generated the FCC, but make no mistake it's your FCC that you are free to use however you want, with that TA, with a different TA or with Royal direct.