RC Shuttle Transfer Times from Civitavecchia Port to FCO Airport

Crey91

Hi everyone! I was curious if anyone knows the RC Shuttle departure times from the Port of Civitavecchia to FCO. Our flight out of Rome is at 1, but I always like getting to the airport a little early just in case. I called RC and asked about this, but was just told the transfer times from the airport to the port. Does anyone happen to know of the times (at least when the first shuttle leaves the port)? Thanks in advance! 

58 minutes ago, Crey91 said:

Thanks so much, everyone! Very helpful info.  It looks like we'll be getting in on a Friday, so the train may not be operating, based on what some of you have said. In the alternative, do you typically sea buses or taxis at the port (offering relatively inexpensive fares)?

You're probably best to book something in advance. Some companies offer shared rides at very reasonable prices. We used Civitavecchia Shuttle Express and were very happy with the service. The driver met us outside the terminal.

You can check their prices and book online: https://www.civitavecchiashuttleexpress.com/booking-1.html

• 1 month later...

What is the earliest yet safest departure time that past cruisers flying out of FCO would be comfortable booking your outbound flight home? We've booked a 2 bed Aqua Theater suite on Symphony in June, so I'm hoping that we'll be given the option to disembark as soon as the ship is cleared (current says arriving at port at 7 AM). Already planning on flying into Rome 3 days before the ship leaves, so I would prefer not to stay an extra day after the return, however our current choices in return flights home with 1 stop are 10:30ish AM. After such a wonderful trip, the last thing I want to do is stress about missing our flight home, so thought I'd ask. Willing to shuttle or Taxi/Uber, just don't want to lug a ton of luggage around and on/off a train if we don't have to.

38 minutes ago, Vincent said:

What is the earliest yet safest departure time that past cruisers flying out of FCO would be comfortable booking your outbound flight home? We've booked a 2 bed Aqua Theater suite on Symphony in June, so I'm hoping that we'll be given the option to disembark as soon as the ship is cleared (current says arriving at port at 7 AM). Already planning on flying into Rome 3 days before the ship leaves, so I would prefer not to stay an extra day after the return, however our current choices in return flights home with 1 stop are 10:30ish AM. After such a wonderful trip, the last thing I want to do is stress about missing our flight home, so thought I'd ask. Willing to shuttle or Taxi/Uber, just don't want to lug a ton of luggage around and on/off a train if we don't have to.

As a star guest, your genie can get you off the ship as soon as the ship is cleared. That being said, there’s no way I’d do a 10:30 flight.  Even with a private shuttle, it’s 45 minutes to the airport.  Then you have to check bags and make it through security, which I’ve heard at FCO can take 2-3 hours. Boarding usually starts 30 minutes before flight.  To make it work, everything would have to go right.  

• 1 year later...

Hi! I've booked the  Hop on, Hop off with transfer to Rome tour and in order to buy tickets for the Museums I need to know an average arrival time. Can someone tell me where is the drop off and pick up location in Rome for this tour?  I'll appreciate your responses.

Thanks!