Could I bring this extension cord onboard?

Would I able to bring an extension cord like this onboard https://a.co/d/2Agc8n0?

I've brought it on Oasis OTS recently with no problem. Should I not bring it incase of it being confiscated by security?

Future Cruises

Harmony OTS August 12 - 19 2023 7 Day Western Caribbean and Perfect Day Cruise (Miami, CocoCay, Cozumel, Puerto Costa Maya, Roatan)

Past Cruises

Oasis OTS August 14 - 21 2022 7 Day Bahamas and Perfect Day Cruise (Cape Liberty, Port Canaveral, CocoCay, Nassau)

Disney Fantasy April 21 - 28 2018 7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Port Canaveral, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

That one to me is ideal.  I landed on it myself and came to the same conclusion as Atlantix 2000.  Based on the experiences of others, I expect it would be confiscated.

If not for that, I think it's ideal because of the offset plug and the cord so you won't end up with an outlet blocking situation.  Plus plenty of USB.

Sounds like you have had luck getting it on, so maybe push your luck and risk the confiscation?

15 hours ago, Michael A. Jr. said:

Would I able to bring an extension cord like this onboard https://a.co/d/2Agc8n0?

I've brought it on Oasis OTS recently with no problem. Should I not bring it incase of it being confiscated by security?

This was in the "fine print" of the description further down the page.

image.png.c6f6771ff17cbeb222c7dba616d54e9f.png

If you need an extension cord or a power outlet of some kind, I'm pretty sure you can just ask your room steward for one, they're happy to give you one (Unless that's changed, haven't been on a Royal Cruise in a couple of years), I asked for one on my last Royal Cruise and the room steward one had one ready for me when I got back to my room, unless you need your own for whatever reason.