Cheaper 4 or 5 night cruise

We have 2 delta credits we have to use by the end of 2023. We are planning a Oasis ship cruise for our 20th anniversary in 2025, so we want to do a smaller shorter cruise next year. Keeping the budget around $1200 with inside cabin. Considering the ships in Grandeur of the seas category. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm on grandeur right now, but if you have a $1200 budget for a 5 night cruise,  I think Adventure of the Seas in Feb 25 would be a better choice.  There's more to do and you can get a balcony for that budget.

I'm looking now and you can get a guarantee balcony for $975 including taxes.

Don't get me wrong,  I'm enjoying grandeur. I just find Adventure to be a better bargain.

Are you interested in a specific embarkation port (i.e. one that has non-stop flights for you)? Do you want to visit certain ports?

There are times of the year where sailings can be quite cheap.  January and February before Presidents Day is usually cheap. September and October can be very cheap as well since that's after the summer is over.  The week that includes Veterans Day (November 11) tends to be a cheaper week to sail. The first 2 weeks of December are also cheap times to sail.

3 hours ago, mickjacket said:

We have 2 delta credits we have to use by the end of 2023. We are planning a Oasis ship cruise for our 20th anniversary in 2025, so we want to do a smaller shorter cruise next year. Keeping the budget around $1200 with inside cabin. Considering the ships in Grandeur of the seas category. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

The Indy and Mariner have some 5 night sailings within that budget ($1,200 for two people) in an interior if you're happy with a 4 night - the Allure also has some that fit the bill. 

The Indy also has the same price for balcony on 4 night itineraries. I'm sure you can do a search with your preferred dates and find some good options that are on newer/bigger ships than Grandeur.

Know you're looking for shorter cruise but was just looking at pricing on Adventure of the Seas Sept 2023.. end of September, Balcony 2D cabins total price out door just over 1200.. don't know if it's a mistake but worth a look.. it's out of Ft Lauderdale.  Eastern Caribbean with stops at St Croix, Tortola and Perfect Cay