Covid positive and Oasis/Coco cay was worth it!

Hey, crap happens, you can't live under a rock your whole life and I won't. Just off Oasis yesterday to Coco cay where the entire family had an absolute blast! I mean this was one of the best cruises we have ever taken. 

Well yesterday afternoon I felt just a slight tickle in the throat and I'm very in tune with my body and I pretty much knew. Took two tests and I'm positive. It is so mild, in fact what is lower than mild? It's just a slight, slight tickle in my throat and a cough once in a while.  Sneezing a bit but I sneeze a million times a day because of my allergies. Anyway this feels like barely anything so far. I'm triple vaccinated too, that's what I call it because I hate the word booster shot. 

Well this trip, this vacation, and cruise was worth it! It was absolutely worth it! I can't tell you how much fun my family had on this cruise. We are booked on Oasis for May 28th to Canada and can't wait. We will go and oh well if I get Covid again. 

18 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Hey, crap happens, you can't live under a rock your whole life and I won't. Just off Oasis yesterday to Coco cay where the entire family had an absolute blast! I mean this was one of the best cruises we have ever taken. 

Well yesterday afternoon I felt just a slight tickle in the throat and I'm very in tune with my body and I pretty much knew. Took two tests and I'm positive. It is so mild, in fact what is lower than mild? It's just a slight, slight tickle in my throat and a cough once in a while.  Sneezing a bit but I sneeze a million times a day because of my allergies. Anyway this feels like barely anything so far. I'm triple vaccinated too, that's what I call it because I hate the word booster shot. 

Well this trip, this vacation, and cruise was worth it! It was absolutely worth it! I can't tell you how much fun my family had on this cruise. We are booked on Oasis for May 28th to Canada and can't wait. We will go and oh well if I get Covid again. 

Wait, you were on the Aug 14 - 21? That's nice to know (we truly live in a small world), and I hope you get better! Covid really does screw you over sometimes. 😕

Future Cruises

Harmony OTS August 12 - 19 2023 7 Day Western Caribbean and Perfect Day Cruise (Miami, CocoCay, Cozumel, Puerto Costa Maya, Roatan)

Past Cruises

Oasis OTS August 14 - 21 2022 7 Day Bahamas and Perfect Day Cruise (Cape Liberty, Port Canaveral, CocoCay, Nassau)

Disney Fantasy April 21 - 28 2018 7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Port Canaveral, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

10 hours ago, Michael A. Jr. said:

Wait, you were on the Aug 14 - 21? That's nice to know (we truly live in a small world), and I hope you get better! Covid really does screw you over sometimes. 😕

Future Cruises

Harmony OTS August 12 - 19 2023 7 Day Western Caribbean and Perfect Day Cruise (Miami, CocoCay, Cozumel, Puerto Costa Maya, Roatan)

Past Cruises

Oasis OTS August 14 - 21 2022 7 Day Bahamas and Perfect Day Cruise (Cape Liberty, Port Canaveral, CocoCay, Nassau)

Disney Fantasy April 21 - 28 2018 7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Port Canaveral, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

Yeah August 14 to 21 and have no idea where I picked it up. My wife and kids were basically in the same areas together the whole cruise and they are negative. Negative so far. 🤞

49 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Yeah August 14 to 21 and have no idea where I picked it up. My wife and kids were basically in the same areas together the whole cruise and they are negative. Negative so far. 🤞

Could be through ventilation, probably not because then everyone in the family most likely would've gotten it. Back home, I got Covid symptoms but tested negative twice. Still not sure why!