xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Jan 13, 2023 - Jan 24, 2023 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

20 hours ago, al_landriault said:

Did you purchase the drink package?  I'm waiting for the price to drop.

You can always re-price it if the price should drop. Just go to your Cruise Planner history tab, select cancel…and your purchase will be refunded. Then just purchase it again at the lower price.

I don’t buy a drink package. I get six free drink coupons loaded onto my card every day because of my C&A level. If I drink more than that (which is very rare) it’s cheaper just to purchase a drink or two each day. 🍾🍹🍷🥃🍺🍸

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Anthem of the Seas - Jan 13, 2023 - Jan 24, 2023 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)
On 8/26/2022 at 8:09 AM, BrianB said:

You can always re-price it if the price should drop. Just go to your Cruise Planner history tab, select cancel…and your purchase will be refunded. Then just purchase it again at the lower price.

I don’t buy a drink package. I get six free drink coupons loaded onto my card every day because of my C&A level. If I drink more than that (which is very rare) it’s cheaper just to purchase a drink or two each day. 🍾🍹🍷🥃🍺🍸

That's great idea. That's all the drinks I need as well.  Lucky you have status.  How do you earn that level? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 11:03 PM, Steph215 said:

Excited for this sailing. This will be my third time on this sailing on Anthem! Sailing out of NJ this time of year is great! 

Any tips for us so we don't waste our time trying to figure out the ins and outs of the ship? I've watched a few YouTube videos but sometimes it's best to hear from real folks.

• 1 month later...

@ScottDelawareWelcome to the boards! Sorry, but have never used off-site. I drive in the morning of the cruise because I’m only forty minutes away. Can’t beat the convenience of parking in the garage steps away from the terminal. Currently the price is $25 per night. There was talk in the past about the price going up…but so far it has remained the same. Very easy during disembarkation. I do the self assist walk off early in the morning and it’s easy to just roll my bag into the garage. I’m usually in my car and on the way home by 7. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Jan 13, 2023 - Jan 24, 2023 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)