My Family Time DIning?

CruiseFamof5

Any update on whether My Family Time Dining is gone for good or something that will be coming back as things settle back toward normal? 

We're on Allure next May, and I was so sad to see a little blurb when I searched for it saying it is "currently unavailable" but nothing else. That was literally the BEST thing about Royal Caribbean to us. We love having dinner as af amily and then having the kids picked up at the dining room without having to go somewhere to check them in. 

14 hours ago, mills10 said:

We have our first royal Caribbean Cruise booked for next June. It is an Alaskan cruise. When we booked it online we were able to select My Family Time dining. 

That would stink if it's actually not available. 

Were you able to select My time dining or My family time dining, because they are two different things. 

16 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Were you able to select My time dining or My family time dining, because they are two different things. 

We were able to select My Family Time Dining.  I just went through the selection process for our cruise to double check and when I get to that page it is showing three options for dining: Traditional Dining, My Time Dining, and My Family Time.  This is the June 12th, 2023 7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise departing from Seattle. 

1 hour ago, mills10 said:

We were able to select My Family Time Dining.  I just went through the selection process for our cruise to double check and when I get to that page it is showing three options for dining: Traditional Dining, My Time Dining, and My Family Time.  This is the June 12th, 2023 7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise departing from Seattle. 

Okay cool, that sailing is a bit away so hopefully it will be available when that time rolls around.

• 9 months later...

We have been on 2 sailings where during the reservation process My Family Time Dining was offered, we selected it and when we got on board was told it was unavailable. The sailings were April 2022 on Oasis of the Seas  & July 2022 on Liberty of the Seas. 

On the Oasis of the Seas sailing, the head of the dining rooms had no idea what we were talking about with My Family Time but we finally found someone in Adventure Ocean on the third day that at least knew what it was. On Liberty they knew what it was but had heard no plans of it coming back. 

I finally see an update on the RC FAQ that it is unavailable. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-my-family-time-dining

• 4 months later...