Luggage Valet Program

olejt

Regarding the Luggage Valet Program;

I have read that for Delta Airlines this is only available for domestic flights. But how will that be if first part of the flight is domestic, and rest is international. We will travel from Ft. Lauderdale to Atlanta and the  to Amsterdam.. Can we then use this program ?

Regarding the Luggage Valet Program;

I have read that for Delta Airlines this is only available for domestic flights. But how will that be if first part of the flight is domestic, and rest is international. We will travel from Ft. Lauderdale to Atlanta and the  to Amsterdam.. Can we then use this program ?

I'm pretty sure it's based on your final destination.  You have an international flight with a connection.  In that case you would not be able to use the luggage valet service.  I guess the only exception would be if your two flights were booked as separate trips with separate record locators.  Then you could probably use Atlanta as your final destination, pick up your bags, and then re-check them to Amsterdam.

Definitely out of Fort Lauderdale; however, there's no mention of Miami.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

Definitely out of Fort Lauderdale; however, there's no mention of Miami.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

Thanks for the info.  Southwest was not included when I checked it before, so I am glad to see them added in Ft. Lauderdale.