Upload your vaccination documents

31 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

You would normally do this on the Royal app. However, they have recently removed this requirement so I’m surprised you received an email asking you to do so

Are you actually saying that the RC IT department might not be up to date with the current protocols and requirements in regards to their email system? The hell you say! 😆

Having worked for the US government for many years including in IT, it's amazing how responsive RC is with their app compared to my federal agencies. Downloading the RC application and logging in to your account would be advised. Eventually in the application you will receive an official check-in, I believe mine was 30 days out from sailing. I was then able to enter all of my information, upload vaccination records, etc.

Also, there were several annoying minutes where I ended up taking photos of various documents such as the vaccination card, myself for biometric identification, Bermuda Travel Authorization, and then having to transfer them into the application.

Also part of the checkin for me cannot be completed until the day before we sail, these are the questions that revolve around health issues. You can edit your checkin through the application to access parts not completed even after they issue you your boarding time.

31 minutes ago, Gadget Hackwrench said:

Eventually in the application you will receive an official check-in, I believe mine was 30 days out from sailing. I was then able to enter all of my information, upload vaccination records, etc.

Also, there were several annoying minutes where I ended up taking photos of various documents such as the vaccination card, myself for biometric identification, Bermuda Travel Authorization, and then having to transfer them into the application.

Also part of the checkin for me cannot be completed until the day before we sail, these are the questions that revolve around health issues. You can edit your checkin through the application to access parts not completed even after they issue you your boarding time.

The app has been updated. The vax card is no longer uploaded.  The health questions have changed and you no longer wait until 24 hours prior to sailing to answer them, 

Oh so cool! The health questions there were only 4 of them 🙂

1 Are you fully vaccinated?

2 Have you received a booster?

3 Will you be more than 23 weeks pregnant at any time during your cruise?

4 Did you know that RoyalCaribbean Blog is the best community for answering questions of cruisers?