Coco each cabana/ club

Cile

I agree that $265 for the club is way too much.  When we were there on 7/2, we paid under $200/pp and that was probably a bit high because we were there due to an itinerary change while we were sailing, so full retail price was the only option.

I figured that the club restaurant would have cost about 80-100/pp in my home area.  The remainder was for the access to a great beach and a nice pool, fewer people in the facility and great service.

3 hours ago, PatsFanBrian said:

I agree that $265 for the club is way too much.  When we were there on 7/2, we paid under $200/pp and that was probably a bit high because we were there due to an itinerary change while we were sailing, so full retail price was the only option.

I figured that the club restaurant would have cost about 80-100/pp in my home area.  The remainder was for the access to a great beach and a nice pool, fewer people in the facility and great service.

We just got back from cruise and we where in the club and it was nice. I do like cabana but prices are getting really high.