Concierge Lounge for Diamond Plus?

Diamond Plus members are still allowed in the Concierge Lounge when the ship officers determine that it will not be overcrowded. 

Question:  On ships where D+ can use the Concierge lounge, are drinks free there during social hours, or do they require use of the vouchers? It seems that suite guests and maybe Pinnacle members do not have to pay there.*  ???

17 minutes ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

Diamond Plus members are still allowed in the Concierge Lounge when the ship officers determine that it will not be overcrowded. 

Question:  On ships where D+ can use the Concierge lounge, are drinks free there during social hours, or do they require use of the vouchers? It seems that suite guests and maybe Pinnacle members do not have to pay there.*  ???

They will need to use coupons. Suite guests' drinks are free there. I don't know about Pinnacles.

Pinnacles are carded most of the time in the CL or SL but like most things with Royal it varies by ship.   

Serenade reverted to the old happy menu in the CL with limited choices of well drinks. 

Wonder had a full bar in the SL and at the suite sun deck but carded every drink without exception. 

Quantum CL had a better offering compared to the old happy hour menu but they didn't have every brand.  By night two they had found a bottle of Grey Goose that wasn't available on day one.  They carded no drinks. 

On Mariner I had the drink package and I offered my card in the SL.  Those drinks showed up as zero charges like any other DX drink.  

In all cases I always gave cash tips so that didn't seem to be a factor in the lounge while it does play a factor at other bars around the ship (for voucher drinks).  

On Harmony the card outside my suite was a regular Pinnacle card.  The Suite Concierge made a big deal about swapping my card to a Sky Class card so the suite lounge bar and waitstaff wouldn't get confused and charge me.  She pointed out that waitstaff don't memorize cabin numbers that are suites.  This seems to suggest Pinnacle would have to use vouchers unless in a sky or star suite.