Sometimes things are meant to be (also, get cruise insurance)

Bowen

We've been dealing with FCC's for almost three years now since our entire family and extended family are unvaccinated. We finally thought we'd be cruising in August (leaving on the 14th), but our exemption was denied and we weren't able to go.

A few days before our cruise, one of our beloved dogs started limping on his front leg, we took him to two vets, but they thought he must have injured it somehow, so they gave us anti inflammatory medication and told us we'd see some improvement by the weekend (when we would have been cruising had our religious exemption been accepted). He deteriorated rapidly and no longer had use of three of his legs by Sunday. We had him put down on Monday. It's been a gut wrenching experience, but it would have been so much worse had we also had to deal with cancelling a cruise on top of all that. Being home with our four footed family member to comfort him in his last moments was the only place we'd have been. 

Sometimes I think I can feel it when God gives me a nudge. ❤️

And it reminded me of why I always buy cruise insurance, always.