Price drops, onboard credit how to?

DuaneG

OK my cruise is booked and paid for and I have air 2 sea with it with my flights and I see now flights are dropping in price. Is there a way to see if this is cheaper now AND since I am already paid up would it be an onboard credit and how do I go about it? Sorry fairly new to Royal

This is a loaded question because there may be a lot of factors. If it is past final payment date you may be SOL if you weren't booked under cruise with confidence....in reference to price drops for the cruise. If you do fall under that umbrella and it was after final payment you would get OBC, otherwise it's a refund.

You need to call Air2Sea and inquire about the flights. It has to do with ticket type and other restrictions. If you had a flight that was refundable, then they should be able to reprice. Nonrefundable after final payment made.......might be a no or at most a credit with the airline. 

Following because I'm curious if flight price drops would impact OBC at all...as far as I understood it, air2sea just served as a middle man between you and the airlines so the money is going to the airlines, not royal. If that's the case then I would imagine the flight price changes would just be refunded to the form of payment you made IF you have refundable airfare.

We rebooked a flight for a land trip in December and were only able to do it because we made sure to tack on the $50 to make the tickets refundable.

I have received a drop in air pricing that resulted in a credit card refund, pre-covid. One of my customers received the same thing at the end of 2021 for his family of four. Air2Sea did make sure this the fares qualified for the refund but that just amounted to checking to make sure the lower fare wasn't a special pricing issue, like a "flash sale" or a restricted rate (like only flying on Tuesday /Wednesday).