Izumi hibachi

cruisefam86

If I prebook Izumi hibachi to get the discount can the suite concierge change my meal time to one I more desire once it is closer to the sail date? 
also I have a 7 year old and 4 year old. The 4 year old should be free right? And online it says $34.99 for the 7year old but I thought it was supposed to be $10.

1 hour ago, cruisefam86 said:

If I prebook Izumi hibachi to get the discount can the suite concierge change my meal time to one I more desire once it is closer to the sail date? 
also I have a 7 year old and 4 year old. The 4 year old should be free right? And online it says $34.99 for the 7year old but I thought it was supposed to be $10.

So, your suite concierge will be able to book a preferred time when they plan your dining. The 4 y/o will be free and children from 5-12 will pay $10 but they can only order from the children's menu. If they want to order off the 'regular" menu they will pay full price. However, there are some situations where the crew allows the children to order what they want for the $10 surcharge but it a very YMMV situation.