xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Apr 15, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

My husband and I booked this cruise back in 2021 figuring that COVID might be at a better place at that time.  We live in Melbourne, FL which makes it much easier to get to and from the Port of Miami.  We have purchased the Key for this cruise to give it a try as we are older now and the appeal is the ease of embarkation, debarkation and of course the meals that come with those.  We will have a balcony so we are hoping the free room service will be available as we do love having our breakfast on our balcony and watching the world go by. If it isn't, then we will just have a nice continental breakfast.  So far, we have reserved Trikes Aruba as we are Harley riders and love the wind in our hair.  We have also reserved a golf cart through Bonaire Cruisers.  Looking forward to taking our time exploring Bonaire without having to rush back to the ship and being able to return it at 5 pm.  The only shore excursion that we have booked through Royal is in Curacao which includes a tour of the island, the Curacao distillery and a couple of hours at Mambo beach.  After returning, we will spend time exploring around town.  Still haven't bought drink packages or specialty dining, more time to think about it.  We also look forward to meeting new people on the ship - one of our favorite things about traveling!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Explorer of the Seas - Apr 15, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)
  • 2 months later...

My wife and I just booked this cruise last week. We are excited and interested to see if anything is upgraded on board while the ship is in dry dock. Too many rumors to hang a hat on, but we will see.  We also haven't purchased drinks or dining, but will probably at least get the 3 use dining package.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Booked this cruise recently. Just hubby and I, excited to get away just us. Haven't booked any excursions yet, I think we are just going to wing it at every stop. With all the cruising we've done we have never been to the ABC's islands, super excited about that.   Any recommendations on things to do/must sees,  at any of the 3 stops? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Apr 15, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)