Serenade repo Tampa-Boston great price?

45 minutes ago, teddy said:

We're contemplating it, just not sure if we want to drop the $900 deposit in addition to the deposit we currently have on the Italy cruise.

I'm knee deep in remodeling our house, and I came across a lot of structural water damage.   Even though I'm doing the work, the materials are getting pricey, and we cash flow everything, so the potential deposit money may be needed depending on what else I come across.

I guess it's first world problems. 🤷‍♂️

I see your point. I was forgetting that a cruise that length has the higher deposit. It's a tough call. 😕

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I have thrown the idea out, but I don't know if I am brave enough to do it lol

Can you find a friend/relative to go with you? Think "Girls' Cruise"... 😊

At least then, you wouldn't have to worry about leaving the kids because Hubs would be there to look after them... 😁

42 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Can you find a friend/relative to go with you? Think "Girls' Cruise"... 😊

At least then, you wouldn't have to worry about leaving the kids because Hubs would be there to look after them... 😁

Nope. They all either fall under the “cannot take time off work” or “cannot leave children during school year” category. I’ve always wanted to try a solo cruise. Just not sure if I want to do 12 nights solo. 

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Nope. They all either fall under the “cannot take time off work” or “cannot leave children during school year” category. I’ve always wanted to try a solo cruise. Just not sure if I want to do 12 nights solo. 

steve tribute GIF

Hubby and The Boss can keep their “it’s too small” butts home!

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Solo is fun, I have done 14 days solo, but it was 2 different ships and not with Royal. If I am being honest, cruising is the best way to do a first-time solo vacation. Also aren't you the "Queen" of "yolo, book it!"?

1 hour ago, Larry Muster said:

Have you looked at this years repositioning of Voyager from Boston to Puerto Rico?  7 nights, as low as $274 per person.  It's cheaper than staying home!

image.thumb.png.52c00d25006a86d303a8e831fc5e6667.png

Same cruise on UK site. 

About £100 added onto the price of an interior cabin.

Screenshot_20220821-174824_Chrome.jpg