xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Feb 25, 2023 - Mar 4, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

On 8/21/2022 at 9:49 AM, Crews23 said:

This is our first cruise with royal Caribbean. We decided on it after watching tons of YouTube videos. Our family is coming which is a total of 7 balcony rooms. We got the drink package so far. I’m tempted to do Wonderland once on board.

Wonderland is an experience everyone should try at least once!! We did it on our Harmony of the Seas sailing and it was just unlike anything else we had ever tried before. Definitely fun and worth it!! We got some great pictures too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Symphony of the Seas - Feb 25, 2023 - Mar 4, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

My husband and I will be doing a back to back continuing on the March 4-9 sailing to celebrate our 40th anniversary! This will be our first time on the symphony. We've sailed on oasis, harmony and allure in this class and loved all of them. We really enjoy watching the cover bands on each cruise and hoping we can find out who will be performing on these dates.

We got our booking deposit paid over the weekend and have CP Balcony Room on 12th floor.  Looking forward to this one!  @mike2608 We love Chops!  Had fantastic service on Freedom the 2x we sailed on it.  Thinking about popping for the 3 al a carte option since it's only $102 right now...that's like buy 2 get 1 free!  Considering Chops +1 is $85...you might look at the 3 night dining option.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow shipmates!  Hey, could someone please check their cruise planner for me (I don't want to sit on hold with RC)...We purchased the 3 night dining package already for $102...It's not showing up on my planner because I already purchased it and I'd like to find out if the price went down. 

I see the DBP went from $72.99 to $67.99 this morning and that's pretty good!

Also, they are advertising the DBP and Zoom 1 device for $88.99...well, that's $.01 more than if you buy them individually (67.99 + 20.99)...so not really a deal there. 😉

Thanks for the assist!

Question for the cruisers on this one....

Was thinking of a way to easily meet and mingle with other cruisers in a fun and hopefully harmless way...

Contemplating bringing a couple of our packs of Cards Against Humanity on this sailing.  😂 

Now I say harmless, but if you have ever played this game, you know it can get quite crazy with the scenarios it can present with the answers provided.  Amongst friends, that's all good and fine but with complete strangers...I question if this could create a scenario where we would have somebody wanting to toss another passenger overboard?!  🤨 (kidding of course..but this game can be down right brutal at times)

It certainly would not be to create any tension/ill feelings/problems or to offend anyone but rather just as a means of having some laughs and fun on a sea day on deck. 

Curious your thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, WAYNO said:

Yep, we got our Royal Up email.  I'm not gonna even try this time.  I've never been successful, and we have two very decent cabins already.  Good luck to those who are gonna try.😎

Thought about pulling our bid back and just staying but we bid minimum amount and Ocean View would nice.  Had OV once on Freedom and enjoyed it at night.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mike2608 said:

Have you tried the Air2Sea program thru RC?

Mike - EDIT as I should have posted this to @WAYNO

We used it 2x and had no issues.  I do a lot of research prior to booking and the rates I got from them were within a few bucks of what I was able to find on travel sites as well as direct with the airline.  The upside is, if there's an issue with flights, they will handle getting you where you need to go.  As for hotels, I don't know if they do that..>I think they do but didn't use them for that part.   I did find some okay deals on Air BnB for our cruise out of Miami...found a South Beach Studio for less than some of the hotels out by port.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 5:41 PM, mike2608 said:

We are doing the Chops +1 and have decided to do Hooked because my lady friend loves oysters (she grew up in the bayou region) she is disappointed that there no crawdads being served.

Have you been able to book the second dinner? We were told that we have to wait until we board to book #2.

On 1/17/2023 at 3:25 PM, MAS from ATX said:

Have you been able to book the second dinner? We were told that we have to wait until we board to book #2.

You have to wait until you board.  That's the trade off for getting a deal...or so I am told that's why. 

On 1/22/2023 at 1:17 PM, TheMick424 said:

Anyone else unable to see the Solarium Bistro in the app for our sailing?  It appears on the web based cruise planner, but no where to be found in the app if I select our sailing. Wondering if it is going to be closed 😞

@TheMick424...It was just shared with me on our FB group that if you go in the app and select the current sailing, you should be able to see the menu for Solarium Bistro...same with MDR.  We are trying to plan our dinners accordingly and this really helped..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Mike T said:

It's CRUISE WEEK!!!! 😎

Safe travels to everyone getting down to Miami and hope your week goes by quickly! 

Yep, thanks.....

From the Northwest to the far Southeast is an ordeal and even a chore, separate, over and above the cruise.  Leaving at 5 AM the day before, arriving that evening, and finding your way to a hotel, necessitates a complete decompression when we get aboard the ship the following day.  Pretty much two days of stress followed by an instant vacuum of no responsibility at all.  I can't wait.😎❤️🛳️🥃

6 hours ago, WAYNO said:

Yep, thanks.....

From the Northwest to the far Southeast is an ordeal and even a chore, separate, over and above the cruise.  Leaving at 5 AM the day before, arriving that evening, and finding your way to a hotel, necessitates a complete decompression when we get aboard the ship the following day.  Pretty much two days of stress followed by an instant vacuum of no responsibility at all.  I can't wait.😎❤️🛳️🥃

Hope that big storm they are talking about doesn't mess with your plans!  I'm sure one of the bars on the ship can help with that decompression! 🤣
We fly out of Indianapolis at 540a Friday...get to Miami about 845a...our Air BnB in South Beach is not available until 3 so we'll be toting our bags around for a few hours I guess.

On 2/21/2023 at 5:44 AM, Mike T said:

Hope that big storm they are talking about doesn't mess with your plans!  I'm sure one of the bars on the ship can help with that decompression! 🤣
We fly out of Indianapolis at 540a Friday...get to Miami about 845a...our Air BnB in South Beach is not available until 3 so we'll be toting our bags around for a few hours I guess.

Oh this storm is playing havoc.  Portland is a mess and many flights are bypassing PDX, creating many more cancellations.  We're to fly out at 5AM Friday.  The cold is expected to continue, but the precipitation is expected to dry out for a day or two.  Hope the highways start moving and the airport gets back to operating. I don't even know where to start if we can't get our flight.  Cross our fingers!😉

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Feb 25, 2023 - Mar 4, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)