First day. When does the drinks package start?

17 hours ago, AtlantaNole said:

Just remember, it is a marathon, not a sprint.  That being said, you cant drink all day unless you start in the morning

Random thought - during my first actual running marathon, someone was handing out beer at the mile 22 aid station. BEST. BEER. EVER. It was probably garbage brand and warm, but it was PERFECT.

5 hours ago, Osopecoso said:

So how often can I get a drink.  If I go to the bar and order a beer, can I immediately order another beer after I pay.  I have the deluxe beverage package.   

Unlike some cruise lines, Royal does not have an official minimum time between drinks.  However, you're only supposed to have one drink at a time so you would have to finish your beer (or be close to it) before ordering another.  This is also to prevent you from sharing your drinks package with someone else.  Bartenders can also use their own discretion to cut you off if you are intoxicated or would become so based on how many drinks you've been served recently.