Allure of the Seas Boardwalk Donuts

Jailman

Are the donuts fresh cooked or are they brought on board?  I know room service only offers two different kinds and they are NOT cooked on board.  If fresh cooked, do they have cinnamon rolls?  I heard they have limited hours they are open and run out quickly.  Is this the case others have seen?

Well ice cream might be made on board in some capacity. I believe that the soft serve machines have to be cleaned each day or two. Maybe the ones you get from the WJ or something, but my belief is that it is all made on board in some way. 

Also yes, the things they call donuts in WJ and MDR are just fried bread. They are bad. Boardwalk was only saved by some choice flavors. 

20 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Now if they would only start making the Cococay funnel cakes onboard! 😋

...you can get funnel cakes at cococay? oh please tell me more. so glad i saw this comment before we sail, so i can be sure to get some! love me some funnel cake!

11 hours ago, Sydnie said:

...you can get funnel cakes at cococay? oh please tell me more. so glad i saw this comment before we sail, so i can be sure to get some! love me some funnel cake!

They have funnel cakes at the Snack Shacks on the island and they're included!  Chicken sandwiches are fantastic as well.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

They have funnel cakes at the Snack Shacks on the island and they're included!  Chicken sandwiches are fantastic as well.

Agreed. The problem (for me anyway) is balancing trips to the snack shack for chicken and funnel cake with trips to Chill Grill for the taco bar and ice cream sandwiches (taking the choc chip cookies to the ice cream machine).

We plan on a light and/or late dinner on Cococay days. 🤣

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Agreed. The problem (for me anyway) is balancing trips to the snack shack for chicken and funnel cake with trips to Chill Grill for the taco bar and ice cream sandwiches (taking the choc chip cookies to the ice cream machine).

We plan on a light and/or late dinner on Cococay days. 🤣

Save  make room for mozzarella sticks too!

• 2 months later...