Seapass Pairing

Ja-sun

So I know that you connect your seapass to a credit card, to use for spending on the ship, but has anyone ever tried to use a prepaid card to use with the seapass? I don't want my kids to go crazy or if they would happen to lose it, someone couldn't drain their account.

If one of your kids were to misplace their card and someone else tried to use it the cameras will pick it up (there are cameras everywhere)  If some were to try and purchase a big ticket item, jewelry store,  the clerk will swipe the card and the card holders picture will come up.  It is not like the bad guys can get in their car and escape.  You can put spending limits on cards.

kids can't use the sea pass card to charge unless you go to guest service and give them permission.  My 16 year old son wanted to add some cash to his sea pass card so he could use it onboard.  It was his own money.  He works at McDonalds.  They would not accept it he needed to bring me to guest services with him to give him permission to use the card.  Either for a set amount of money, or free to use as he pleased.  But I had to grant him the permission.

When our son was in high school and was mostly hanging out with the teen group, we granted him permission to charge to the room but told him to use discretion.  So he bought the occasional virgin cocktail or ice cream but complied with our wishes.  He asked us if he saw something in the gift shop he wanted.  Before that, he was usually with us, so he didn't need permission.  I think at one time there was a way to put Arcade $$ on his Seapass.