Missing purchases in my account?

Hi All,

I've been lurking and learning for a little while and we finally booked our 1st cruise for Alaska thanks to the advice gleaned from numerous posts. We just received our cabin assignments last night on our GTY rooms (The barcode trick worked 100% for both our rooms!) and received our DOCs this morning. However, I just noticed that most of the pre-purchases we made are somehow missing from my account history now, does anyone know if this is normal and should I be worried? I will try to call RCI later today but thought I would also ask this question here in case I'm just a newbie who is worried about something that is nothing more than a glitch in their systems? 🙂

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hmm...the only other thing I can see as being a possibility is your ship may have gotten changed in which case they will cancel all cruise planner purchases. Sometimes, one side of Royal IT is faster than the other. When our Liberty got shifted to Odyssey, I first found out because I got an email that an excursion was cancelled.

1. Are you the only one making pre-cruise purchases?  The purchases that my wife made did not show up on my account and vice versa.

2. Are you sure you are logging in as yourself? I logged in on the app under my wife's account once and freaked out when my pre-purchases were missing.

3. What are your pre-cruise purchases?  Gifts do not appear on the app/order history.  Receipts for gifts are e-mailed to you separately.  I double checked this because I ordered things for my family and the room as my surprise gifts to the wifey and kids. Didn't want them knowing by looking at the Order History.

4. If none of the above, it may be a glitch.  This happened to me as well, but I deleted the app and reloaded it, logged back on, and they orders were there.

1 hour ago, new2cruzing said:

We just received our cabin assignments last night on our GTY rooms (The barcode trick worked 100% for both our rooms!)

What is this barcode trick you mention? I have a family member is a GTY room and wondering if there is anything I should be doing for them? Haha, thanks. 

20 minutes ago, Sydnie said:

What is this barcode trick you mention? I have a family member is a GTY room and wondering if there is anything I should be doing for them? Haha, thanks. 

Download a barcode reader app and scan the barcode on their SetSail pass. If a room has been assigned it will be the last numbers that show up on the barcode.

37 minutes ago, Sydnie said:

Here is a link to where the "bar code trick" has been mentioned. The last four to six digits are the deck & room number using a bar code/QR code reader app on the Set Sail Pass when it becomes available.

24 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Download a barcode reader app and scan the barcode on their SetSail pass. If a room has been assigned it will be the last numbers that show up on the barcode.

Oh this is genius! I must have missed this being mentioned. Now off to see what room they got. Thanks a bunch!