Place to Eat Near the Airport (Miami)

janderson

We will be getting into Miami a little late (8:30PM) for our cruise.  Not optimal but its the flights we have the option for without paying tons of money.  We are staying at a hotel very near to the airport.  I was going to Doordash or UberEats some food to the hotel so we can shower and get ready for the next day.  Anyone have suggestions for this or a restaurant to go eat at in this location?  I was looking last night and so many of them close at 8:30PM on the apps that I was a little worried about what my options might be.

We usually stay at hotels close to the airport, and when we've gotten in late, we get pizza delivered to the room.......although back in January, with all the flight delays, we got to the hotel really, really late, and were thankful we've started bringing snack foods with us for times like that.

48 minutes ago, teddy said:

We usually stay at hotels close to the airport, and when we've gotten in late, we get pizza delivered to the room.......although back in January, with all the flight delays, we got to the hotel really, really late, and were thankful we've started bringing snack foods with us for times like that.

We usually bring snacks.  I am hoping our flights are on time but in this crazy world we don't know anymore.  Might just have to eat in an airport on our layover just in case.

Without knowing the specific hotel you are staying at it is difficult to make suggestions of what is close by.

CityPlace in Doral has a lot of restaurants that would stay open later. Whether they would be available through UberEats or not, I don't know. CityPlace is about a 15 min drive from MIA, so if you wanted to go and dine in, it wouldn't be a bad Uber/Lyft ride there and back.

19 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Without knowing the specific hotel you are staying at it is difficult to make suggestions of what is close by.

CityPlace in Doral has a lot of restaurants that would stay open later. Whether they would be available through UberEats or not, I don't know. CityPlace is about a 15 min drive from MIA, so if you wanted to go and dine in, it wouldn't be a bad Uber/Lyft ride there and back.

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport  Just to the south east corner of the airport. 

13 minutes ago, janderson said:

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport  Just to the south east corner of the airport. 

There isn't much there in the immediate area, even fast food. There's a seafood themed sports bar which is about 2 blocks away that would be a good shot at a warm meal that's open late enough for you called Catch of the Day.  They're seafood focused, so if that's not the cuisine for you and you don't want to go anywhere further out, probably ordering pizza is a good bet.

15 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

There isn't much there in the immediate area, even fast food. There's a seafood themed sports bar which is about 2 blocks away that would be a good shot at a warm meal that's open late enough for you called Catch of the Day.  They're seafood focused, so if that's not the cuisine for you and you don't want to go anywhere further out, probably ordering pizza is a good bet.

I absolutely love seafood.  The wife however does not 😆.  You can probably guess who will win with the decision of what we eat. 🤣