Receiving Bermuda Health Certification

Paid4c4

We're sailing out on the AD August 18th, out of Cape Liberty bound for Bermuda as our first port of call.  Therefore we have applied for the Bermuda Health Certificate.  I did receive an email stating our applications were received but here we are a week and a couple of days from sailing and no certificates.  I was just wondering about other's experience with the Bermuda documentation. 

Bill

On 8/10/2022 at 5:41 AM, Dannyboy72 said:

We are the same, we have applied about 4 days ago with Adventure sailing on the 18th August and getting a little nervous! 

Is it worth calling them to check or just leave it?? 

Leave it.  You should get the approval email today or tomorrow.  If you get nothing by Monday morning then I would definitely call!  
LOL 😆 sorry I just realized you already replied and got most of the approvals back!

A couple of days ago I ask for information about when to expect our Bermuda Travel Authorization.  This morning at 11:30 AM both of our authorizations arrived by email.  I applied three weeks ago and we are scheduled to sail on AD of the Seas on August 18th, 2022 from Cape Liberty bound for Bermuda.  I'm posting so others who are wondering will have some idea of when others are receiving their authorizations.

Bill