Excursion and Package Release

We were booking a cruise for January of 2023.  When I went online to the cruise planner there is nearly zero items available for CocoCay and Labadee.  Do these not come out to book until closer to the sailing?  There are a few of the $1000 over water cabanas on Labadee available but it says (2 Left) so I got to thinking maybe most things are already booked up.  Before I call Royal would anyone happen to know a typical time line for the availability of these?

We also have a January 2023 cruise scheduled and there is still nothing listed for CoCo Cay but the Swim with the Pigs excursion. There are no cabanas, beach beds, waterpark passes or the exclusive area passes listed on either the separate category listed at top or the excursions tab. Instead they have listed the drinks package and wifi packages under CoCo Cay tab. Like you, we continue to wait. I've also been unable to book the Unlimited Dining Plan. It finally showed up on our trip page but when you click on it, it can not be reserved. That I  probably need to call about.

13 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

We also have a January 2023 cruise scheduled and there is still nothing listed for CoCo Cay but the Swim with the Pigs excursion. There are no cabanas, beach beds, waterpark passes or the exclusive area passes listed on either the separate category listed at top or the excursions tab. Instead they have listed the drinks package and wifi packages under CoCo Cay tab. Like you, we continue to wait. I've also been unable to book the Unlimited Dining Plan. It finally showed up on our trip page but when you click on it, it can not be reserved. That I  probably need to call about.

Mine did let me book dining and drink packages and it looks like internet is ok as well.  It is mainly just excursions and things like that.  Even the cabanas aboard the ship are open for booking right now as far as I can see.

It will depend on ship and itinerary; I have two cruises booked in Jan 2023, Oasis and Grandeur. Somethings are available and some things aren't. Things for PDCC, were available to book starting around May of this year. So, it is possible that things for PDCC are in fact sold out. I was able to get my UDP for both sailings, but I will wait on internet because prices haven't been that good.

9 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

It will depend on ship and itinerary; I have two cruises booked in Jan 2023, Oasis and Grandeur. Somethings are available and some things aren't. Things for PDCC, were available to book starting around May of this year. So, it is possible that things for PDCC are in fact sold out. I was able to get my UDP for both sailings, but I will wait on internet because prices haven't been that good.

I was mainly looking for Coco Beach Club at CocoCay.  Its not a deal breaker but I was hoping to have a chance to get it.

10 minutes ago, janderson said:

I was mainly looking for Coco Beach Club at CocoCay.  Its not a deal breaker but I was hoping to have a chance to get it.

I believe they can only accommodate 200 pax. If more than 1 ship is in port during your sailing, it probably has sold out. I just checked my cruse planner and it available for my Oasis Jan 15th sailing at $162pp. When is your sailing?

I believe they can only accommodate 200 pax. If more than 1 ship is in port during your sailing, it probably has sold out. I just checked my cruse planner and it available for my Oasis Jan 15th sailing at $162pp. When is your sailing?

I was on Wonder on the 29th but now my group flipped over to Oasis on Feb 5th

11 minutes ago, janderson said:

I was on Wonder on the 29th but now my group flipped over to Oasis on Feb 5th

Hmm........It might be sold out. If your sailing has very few rooms or suite left, that means it is possible a full sailing that coincides with something.

I know my Oasis sailing was between to charters, making it fuller than normal because people were moved from the charters. I booked this in Oct 2021 and have seen the prices increase like crazy. UDP became available during the Memorial Day sale. Lots of excursion sold out or saying limited spots. 

Hmm........It might be sold out. If your sailing has very few rooms or suite left, that means it is possible a full sailing that coincides with something.

I know my Oasis sailing was between to charters, making it fuller than normal because people were moved from the charters. I booked this in Oct 2021 and have seen the prices increase like crazy. UDP became available during the Memorial Day sale. Lots of excursion sold out or saying limited spots. 

Well I may spend more time on the ship instead of at the ports then.  I'm ok with that.  This won't ruin my cruise I was just curious.