cruise planner

When going on the cruise planner I only have one shore excursion in Costa Maya, it has been that way for a little while now.  Who do I call to get this worked on please?  The cruise planner seems to be missing excursions in all three ports we are visiting in.  Thank You 

I didn't see mine start to really populate until about 90 days out. You're still in that window, so hopefully you start to see things show up soon. That said, not a huge number of excursions are available in Costa Maya anyway. I would advise patience or perhaps researching 3rd party excursions if you have an idea of what you'd like to do. 

I don't think there is a set timeframe at this point as it seems rather random when excursions appear in the CP. The excursions listed in the CP for both our JAN 2023 and OCT 2023 sailings on Wonder (for CocoCay) are identical. They also already released excursions for St. Thomas and St. Maarten a couple of months ago at 16-17 months out!

Meanwhile, the JAN 2023 cruise is less than 5 months away and there are no excursions listed for the Dominican Republic and only Barefoot Beach cabanas listed for Labadee in the CP... no Nellie's Beach cabanas, no zipline, no rollercoaster, water park, beach beds, etc... very strange! We literally check the CP every day so we haven't missed anything.

image.thumb.png.b30fc4abd3a004c2b2498a5f9a8bc0d7.png