Goport.com- anyone offer their experience?

Hello! Can anyone offer their experience with goport.com? I will be sailing out of Port Canaveral on Apr 10 so will be coming in to Orlando on Apr. 9 . I heard about goport.com in a video and wanted to hear from others their experiences. It seems very reasonably priced for airport to hotel for overnight, shuttle to port next day then to airport after cruise. 

Thanks in advance!

We booked the fly snooze cruise package with my extended family for a cruise in Dec 2020 that was cancelled due to COVID.  Without first-hand experience, I can't say whether it would have been that beneficial, but I was optimistic because managing transport for the 12 of us would have been a hassle. 

Make sure you read all the details in case you have a late flight, because some shuttles from the airport to the hotel only travel until a certain time (varies based on what hotel you select).  Also, the shuttle from the hotel to the cruise is a designated time and with set check-in times for the cruise, you may get there later or earlier than you want.

Note that they don't have a refundable rate option and that if you cancel, you'd only get a future credit.

IMO, it's a good value, but you have to be okay with shuttle bus transfers and the available times for those shuttles.

We did the drive and park option, and they were very organized.  As for our pick-up on disembarkation, they had separate buses for airport and carpark.  They have a hostess/host who checks you in by last name and tells you which bus to take or where to wait.

We used GoPort  for the first time this past July for our Harmony cruise and I will 100% use them again.  We stayed at the Hampton Inn Airport in Orlando the day before cruise, they picked us up and the hotel about 30 mins early and we all knew about it as we got a text from the driver (everyone was happy with the pick up time as that got us to the port before our 11:30 am check in time). The port pickup for our return to the airport was smooth.  The shuttle bus was big and comfortable.  There were 8 people in our party and we all were pleased.  Very professional.

I used them to get to the airport from MCO this past Jan. I was a single cruiser. I used Lyft to get to the port and it was $86 with tip. The cost of the transfer with GoPort was only $25, so $30 with the tip. 

Communication could be better as I believe all I got was one email confirming the order. I got off the ship at 8-something and walked to a guy with a clipboard who took my name and gave me a plastic ticket thing. Around 9:30 the bus came, and we filled up. They made another stop at the terminal for Disney, and we were on our way to the airport. Bus was clean and driver was courteous. 

It is way cheaper than a Lyft/Uber when going out of Port Canaveral. and/or if you do one of their bundles. But if you have a large party, it might not be cost effective.

53 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

It is way cheaper than a Lyft/Uber when going out of Port Canaveral. and/or if you do one of their bundles. But if you have a large party, it might not be cost effective.

We paid approx $560 for 8 people including our hotel stay for one night.  Came out to $70 per person which is very cost effective.  We stayed closed to the airport so we used the hotel's free shuttle pick up as per GoPort's directions.  Some hotels closer to port cost quite a bit more but for us, this worked perfectly.  Plus the hotel had free breakfast too.

I have found a private shuttle to be not much more.

We used Orlando Transfer last month, for a party of 8 it was about $400 round trip. No hotel stay included in the price, BUT we had a private shuttle for our party. Not having to wait for a bus to fill up, and deal with stops at other terminals is well worth the money for me.