Pre-cruise testing through OnPoint telemed... Anyone used them?

Hello all! Getting ready for my Sept 5 Alaskan cruise out of Seattle and am trying to figure out the whole pre-cruise testing thing. I saw on RC website On point testing service and that they offer telemed visit pretty cheap if you provide your own at-home test which I have about a dozen of compliments of the govt! Has anyone used this option? I'm really nervous about pre cruise testing and how to get it done within the 2 day time frame. 

Thanks in advance!

We sail August 22 out of Alaska and have been going back and forth about doing on point testing service or just make an appointment at Walgreens and go there and get tested.  I am leaning towards going to Walgreens.  I have heard good things and horror stories about OnPoint, so definitely have a backup plan.  In my research, I found out that OnPoint has a location in Seattle where you can get tested.  So being in their time zone might be beneficial.  

Used Onpoint Thursday for our Sunday 7 day cruise and it worked just fine. It is a Zoom meeting and besides the proctor being a couple minutes late he was quick and efficient and the test only took about 8 minutes. You also see the actual person not just hear a voice. Once the liquid moved past the test line without any indicating line and the Control line turned red he declared we did not have COVID and gave us a Negative result. Oh yes, both of us took the test at the same time on camera which was great. The result came up on the reporting site within a couple of minutes and he also sent a PDF file that we printed about 30 ~ 40 minutes later. If we still have to test when we sail for 7 days in October we will definitely use them again. FYI, we used the government tests we received through the post office.