Vaccination Status on App Check-In is GONE since this morning. Is this normal?

Hello,

I have a question ..I uploaded our vaccine cards yesterday.. Our first  cruise since the shut down.   Ealier this morning all said “approved “ on the  App with a check mark...  So I was just looking on the app  and now the third section is totally gone .. Does not even mention vaccination status .    States bring travel documents and passport.  Is this normal?  It now only States  “travel info, arrival time and Health status”  and the vaccination check mark is no longer in the list.   Is this normal ?

51F384C5-7E7A-4834-86DA-E3A07865C8BD.png

They really do. They way MB made it sound was that unvaxxed was not an issue. I think that news was disseminated too since that's what the access department is saying. But since people are being denied travel based on vaccine status then clearly that's not the case. They need to get on the same page, whatever that page is.

12 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

The upload worked so poorly anyway that the frustration level wasn't worth the effort. And uploaded or not, they still have to look at the physical card when you are boarding.

Found that frustrating.  You uploaded your cards, they approved them, then you still had to carry it for inspection before boarding.  Guess they may want to add vacs card to travel docs if they hadn't already.

38 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I believe someone was manually looking at the cards, so it was frustrating to upload and wait for approval. Maybe the staff decided since pax still need to show cards at the port, they will change it to a yes or no question. 

This could be it. They may have found that so few cards ever got rejected that it wasn't worth the hassle of paying people to review them

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

This could be it. They may have found that so few cards ever got rejected that it wasn't worth the hassle of paying people to review them

I uploaded my vax record 2 ways.  At first I scanned the cards.  Then I discover I could upload the VAX proof OCR from my doctor's office.  The OCR was getting approved almost immediately, whereas the cards could take a few hours or couple of days.   Either way, still had to do the terminal visual inspection of them.   I'm fine with the terminal check.

1 hour ago, teddy said:

We’ve come a long way from sailing out of Nassau in 2021 when your vaccination card was checked four or five times….in the same room…by people who watched it get checked by the person before them…

Miami was better, Canaveral was the same process you described.

1 hour ago, teddy said:

We’ve come a long way from sailing out of Nassau in 2021 when your vaccination card was checked four or five times….in the same room…by people who watched it get checked by the person before them…

Stepping foot on that ship after check-in was one of the most satisfying cruise moments I've had though

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Stepping foot on that ship after check-in was one of the most satisfying cruise moments I've had though

Absolutely!!

We stood there for a minute on the pier just looking up at her, taking it all in. 

Adventure was the last ship we were on in February 2020, so it came full circle for us.