Vroom Question

Hi.   So the price for vroom is per day and is cheaper if you have multiple devices.   I don’t know if it is per person though.   I have 3 people in my party including myself.   Instead of paying for three people with one device can I pay for one person with three devices?   So Can I buy vroom and put it in my phone and my husband and child’s phone?  TIA

Yes definitely, you can buy 3 logins/devices from your singular account. They'll all be in your cabin on boarding day for you, your husband and child to access.

If you go this route and purchase for 3 devices, you can all be using the internet at the same time all day. To save some money, you can also buy 1 login for 1 device and then "kick each other off" the internet as each of you logs in on another phone. This would be cheaper but less convenient, and depends on how much you guys need to access the internet at the same time. 

Piggybacking on this questions, what if I buy it with three devices and my husband and I are in one room and my sister-in-law  s in another room.  Can I have one, my husband have one, my sister-in-law have one?  Or do you all have to be in the same cabin? 

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, csrsue said:

Piggybacking on this questions, what if I buy it with three devices and my husband and I are in one room and my sister-in-law  s in another room.  Can I have one, my husband have one, my sister-in-law have one?  Or do you all have to be in the same cabin? 

Thanks!

You can be on multiple floors, as long as only 3 devices are connected, you will be fine. 

3 hours ago, csrsue said:

Thanks!

You get a single login to share with whoever you want. That login can only have 3 devices online at the same time. You can use that login on 100 different devices throughout the cruise if you want, but no more than 3 can have internet access at the same time.