4 Bedroom villa on Harmony of the Seas

Mehalas

For a travelling group of 6 adults and 3 children from 1 family, is it worth it to try and book the 4 bedroom villa, or cost wise is it better to just go with 3 balcony rooms?  It would be nice to have the extra room to spread out, but I can't find a price online for the "villa" so have no idea as to cost.  Looking at a 7 day Eastern Caribbean during the summer.  Thank you.

There is only one of these on the ship. If you don't see it available online to price out, then it's already taken for that sailing. You have to book them as soon as the itineraries are released. They are Star Class rooms so that means they include the drink and dining packages, internet, laundry and a personal Genie.

There's probably zero chance that the 3 balcony rooms would be less than the villa suite. But when you factor in the near all inclusive experience it gives the villa a little more value.

6 hours ago, Mehalas said:

For a travelling group of 6 adults and 3 children from 1 family, is it worth it to try and book the 4 bedroom villa, or cost wise is it better to just go with 3 balcony rooms?  It would be nice to have the extra room to spread out, but I can't find a price online for the "villa" so have no idea as to cost.  Looking at a 7 day Eastern Caribbean during the summer.  Thank you.

I actually pulled some prices for the villa suite once the Summer 2023 itineraries were released. 100% that 3 balconies is going to be cheaper. Here's my post.

We are booked on the Liberty out of Galveston in October, in the 4 bedroom villa (presidential suite). Pricing is not at all like oasis class in the Florida ports, I know, but it was $9,900 for 7 adults and 6 kids. We booked with “kids sail free”. We actually have 8 kids (two are over 12) and my in-laws and SIL are staying in the suite with us because we were able to get this particular suite. Otherwise, we would have been paying more to get rooms that could have fit the 10 of us into two rooms and my in-laws always stay in suites. If they had booked the grand suite for themselves and we were able to find rooms that fit 5 next to each other (ya right), it would have been more expensive. The $9,900 felt like an economical vacation with that many people/kids. 

I priced the Villa Suite for Harmony in April 2024 for 8 adults (no children).  It was $22k, so essentially $2750 pp.  Obviously balcony rooms would have been much cheaper, but we were looking for the Star Class experience as well, which does have an inherent dollar value as well (UDP and Deluxe Drink package for example).  All depends on what you are looking for in the overall cruise experience, but from a shear cost perspective, the balcony options are likely cheaper.