"Not a problem" notification when checking in as unvaxxed

Bowen

2 hours ago, Bowen said:

It's Sep 18 out of Galveston on Liberty. I think it's Cozumel, Cayman, and Jamaica.... (I think)

Lots can happen in 6 weeks, I have my fingers crossed for you. 

Worth noting however, at the current moment, Grand Cayman requires vaccinations of its visitors. 

18 hours ago, CharmMicah68 said:

slow build up......everyone together now, "Wash your hands it's the right thing to do, wash your hands you only have two....." la la la la 

My kids can all sing this song from memory!

When Covid first started and we were still in the office at my old job - I sent this to my boss and said we need to play it on the screens around the building 🤣

I was denied....and then I quit

Interesting.....I have the same lack of vaccination card area...which makes me a teeny bit concerned seeing as we definitely still need it for our cruise next Saturday AND we uploaded them AND got them confirmed....AND the health protocols page still says we need them...

hopefully just another example of Royal IT.

50 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Interesting.....I have the same lack of vaccination card area...which makes me a teeny bit concerned seeing as we definitely still need it for our cruise next Saturday AND we uploaded them AND got them confirmed....AND the health protocols page still says we need them...

hopefully just another example of Royal IT.

Even when the vaccine details option was there to upload it, you still had to take your vaccination card to the port to be allowed on. You weren't really required to upload it. So you should be good!

47 minutes ago, RogerC1 said:

Even when the vaccine details option was there to upload it, you still had to take your vaccination card to the port to be allowed on. You weren't really required to upload it. So you should be good!

Didn't it save time though? That was the impression I was under. That if you didn't have it uploaded they had to manually enter the information then and there...at least...that's what I remember happening last year...

29 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Didn't it save time though? That was the impression I was under. That if you didn't have it uploaded they had to manually enter the information then and there...at least...that's what I remember happening last year...

Maybe so but I cant say for sure. I'll let one of the more experienced cruisers answer this!

5 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Yes. If you didn't upload it they would have to take a photo of the vax card at check in. Perhaps they are treating the vax cards like the Covid test results where you only need to show them and they no longer need to retain the images. Who knows..maybe we will hear from cruises this week of the any changes they notice to the check in procedures at boarding time.

14 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

It was to save time because yes if it was not uploaded the crew member with the iPad had to enter in all the info. 

I am sure it will be back as this was a good way to measure the number of vax pax. 

11 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes. If you didn't upload it they would have to take a photo of the vax card at check in. Perhaps they are treating the vax cards like the Covid test results where you only need to show them and they no longer need to retain the images. Who knows..maybe we will hear from cruises this week of the any changes they notice to the check in procedures at boarding time.

I do hope it comes back then...or at the very least is still tied to me check-in information on their end...i like effortless check-in