Oasis 10/16 sailing with the kids!

Quite a bit has changed as my wife and I haven't sailed since before covid, mainly being were now bringing our boys(2 and a half year old and a 10 month old). We're booked for an inside cabin on deck 8 and my parents are in the room next to us. A lot hangs on the full new policy which according to the person I spoke with today will likely be released tomorrow, big thing will be vaccinated status as of today we were able to book it and go unvaccinated, according to her the list of countries has not yet been finalized other then Alaska, Canada and Bermuda. She stated that if that changes when this policy is released we would get a full refund. Not sure how things have been for others when booking but there was nothing about being vaccinated during that process and nothing shows on cruise planner for uploading documents. Some other questions are has anyone squeezed 2 pack and plays into an interior cabin or crib and pack and play? Are the deluxe drink packages normally $98.00 per person per day now currently on sale for $77.99? This is double what we paid the last time we went and significantly more than the refreshment package. Does anyone have a drink price list for Oasis or breakdown of how many drinks per day was needed to break even? A quick look I found the old articles but that was prior to these prices I'm seeing now. Also found out the hard way no entertainment can be booked prior to boarding, not a huge fan of that but I get it. Sorry for a bit of a run on story there, really only had the 3 questions and we're excited to hopefully get back to cruising.

Do not think 2 pack & plays will fit in an interior room.  
Common break even for DBP is thought to be 5-6 alcoholic beverages plus a few non alcoholic per day.
 Documents are not uploaded in the Cruise Planner.  You do that at 90 days out on either website or in the app.
 I would not take the word of a random phone rep for ANYTHING about health protocols.  If you have concerns, wait until the new protocols are announced officially then make your decision.

44 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Do not think 2 pack & plays will fit in an interior room.  
Common break even for DBP is thought to be 5-6 alcoholic beverages plus a few non alcoholic per day.
 Documents are not uploaded in the Cruise Planner.  You do that at 90 days out on either website or in the app.
 I would not take the word of a random phone rep for ANYTHING about health protocols.  If you have concerns, wait until the new protocols are announced officially then make your decision.

We're 70 days out so I feel like I should see this on the website and it is not there as of now. As far as the rep, she did say the official release will confirm it but could not give a date that would be released but did say as of right now we would be able to go. She did say it would likely be released tomorrow as the new policy takes effect.