Symphony in UK???

I see the first sailing for Symphony is 21 April 2018.  It leaves from Barcelona.  I guess Royal Caribbean has forgotten the UK customer base again as there is no opportunities for her to sail from Southampton as the schedule stands.  I was really looking forward to an inaugural sailing without having to fly to it.

Your thoughts?

I believe they will go on sale in a few weeks.so you say 21 April 2018 for Symphonys first sailing out of Barcelona.

so take a week off for the travel from Southampton that gives you 14th April. if we are lucky enough to see her it would be around 7th April I guess.

I believe they will go on sale in a few weeks.so you say 21 April 2018 for Symphonys first sailing out of Barcelona.

so take a week off for the travel from Southampton that gives you 14th April. if we are lucky enough to see her it would be around 7th April I guess.

I can only hope.

I see the first sailing for Symphony is 21 April 2018. It leaves from Barcelona. I guess Royal Caribbean has forgotten the UK customer base again as there is no opportunities for her to sail from Southampton as the schedule stands. I was really looking forward to an inaugural sailing without having to fly to it.

Your thoughts?

I feel your pain. Risk had forgotten California, USA, too.

I guess Royal Caribbean has forgotten the UK customer base again as there is no opportunities for her to sail from Southampton as the schedule stands.

Actually, it's the opposite.

I asked RC CEO Michael Bayley this exact question.  Remember all the complaints and negative press from Harmony's sailings from the UK? RC did, and they decided to give more time to completing construction.

Actually, it's the opposite.

I asked RC CEO Michael Bayley this exact question.  Remember all the complaints and negative press from Harmony's sailings from the UK? RC did, and they decided to give more time to completing construction.

So, what you are saying is that the time that was to be spent in the UK market is being used for completion instead?  I kind of assumed that the UK press did it to us with Harmony reports.  I guess I cannot fault RC for that.  I'd kind of do the same.

So, what you are saying is that the time that was to be spent in the UK market is being used for completion instead?  

Yes, precisely.  Bayley specifically noted the negative coverage as a compelling reason to skip the UK for Symphony.

I'm guessing the same goes for Rotterdam? I loved seeing Harmony last year, but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up on seeing Symphony in person any time soon.

Based on what we know right now, it looks like Symphony is going directly to Barcelona.