Email issues from RCL?

D Alt

I have not been able to receive my cruise receipts/invoices from RCL for the past couple of weeks. I have emailed them, called them and tweeted them. I gave them 2 email addresses to try and both of them received nothing. I do get other promotional emails from RCL however. 

And yes, i've checked my spam, trash and bulk folders as well as to see if for some reason those emails were being blocked.  

Is anyone else having the same issue? Have you recently received your receipts? 

I too have email issues and the automated system they offer on the phone always says a travel agent booked the voyage and I need to stay on the line to speak with a support person.  It used to work but now it takes a human (and sometimes several tries) to get an invoice.  I now make the support person stay on the line until I receive the invoice.

2 hours ago, Toby said:

I too have email issues and the automated system they offer on the phone always says a travel agent booked the voyage and I need to stay on the line to speak with a support person.  It used to work but now it takes a human (and sometimes several tries) to get an invoice.  I now make the support person stay on the line until I receive the invoice.

Yeah i tried that but we were waiting and waiting and waiting. 

So I got this message via Twitter, however still have not yet received any emails. 

Hey there, I'm sorry for the confusion. We had our invoices off for that ship to service some itineraries. I've sent an invoice now to both emails.

(I had asked about my Brilliance (formerly Enchantment) cruise next year that I recently changed rooms.)