Check-in clarification

ZMANATL

Got a check-in question:  I understand in the past you could login and get your boarding time, come back and fill in all the other required info. Passport,CC,vaccination card, and emergency contact.   Someone mentioned last time they checked-in  they needed all the required info before getting to the boarding time selection.  Trying to be prepared and with conflicting info I'm hoping someone can give me guidance.  The change seems to have happened recently if it has.  Thanks

I have a question .. So I uploaded vaccine cards yesterday.. First cruise since the shut down.   Ealier this morning all said “approved “ on the  App...  So I was just looking on the app  and now the third section is totally gone .. Does not even show the “vaccination status” box.. Just shows Travel info , Arrival time and health status .  is this normal ?

88D46B35-A784-4926-B7E1-064A5A57A429.png

1 hour ago, Ndfan89 said:

I have a question .. So I uploaded vaccine cards yesterday.. First cruise since the shut down.   Ealier this morning all said “approved “ on the  App...  So I was just looking on the app  and now the third section is totally gone .. Does not even show the “vaccination status” box.. Just shows Travel info , Arrival time and health status .  is this normal ?

88D46B35-A784-4926-B7E1-064A5A57A429.png

Same for me for my sailing out of Barcelona. When I checked in a couple of days ago the vaccine status box was there, but not gone.

54 minutes ago, FloatyBoaty said:

We are sailing this Sunday 🙂  All of our vaccine card information was there in the app and approved.  I just reviewed it 2 days ago.  It is now gone; our check in page looks just like yours @Ndfan89

Thank you for the response.  First cruise back so wasn’t sure what was the issue if any.   I hope you have a wonderful cruise !!