UDP pricing question

Sooner

My wife and I recently booked with Navigator of the Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise in December. It's a week long cruise. We noticed the UDP price at $99/person and made the purchase thinking it was on sale. We made that purchase back in July. It shows on our bill as having the UDP. Recently we found out that they mispriced the UDP for this cruise and it's really several times that. Turns out the $99/person was the price they had been using for their 4 night cruise right before our cruise, they just took a while to update their price for the UDP.

Anyway, our bill still shows UDP and at $99/person but if you book this now it's well north of $200/person. Just curious what everyone thinks. Will we get the UDP for the full length of the cruise at $99, or will they shorten it to the 4 nights it was on the cruise before? Or maybe hike the bill we've already paid? I'm unclear how RCCL handles mispricing something on their end.

Sorry I'm just confused by this.