Dining time on Mediterranean cruise

Lisa O

We just booked on SOS for May 2023 and we’re told either 8:45 pm or my time dining. Does anyone know what time Dining room is open for dinner? Wondering if we could get a 7:30 or 8 pm my time dining in MDR or if it doesn’t open until around 8:30?

On my Mediterranean cruise there were 2 seatings.  I'd be shocked of there wasn't an earlier one... My guess is it's full.   If you sign up for my time, you will be able to reserve before you are on the ship and be able to get those earlier times.  I would book earlier than later.

Just an fyi about our cruise, we were often so tired after a full port day that we frequently just grabbed dinner at the windjammer.  It was relaxing and less stress than messing with the my time dining room.  Have a great cruise!  Jane

Even though Europeans like to eat late, that second seating can drag on, and if you have a lot of early departure shore excursions, you may not want to dine that late.  When I was much younger I liked late dining, but now I prefer to eat earlier so my food has more time to digest.  Maybe you can ask to be waitlisted for the earlier seating, and keep calling and checking. I did that in the past and was successful. The other option is to ask the Maitre D' when you get on the ship. If not, perhaps you can get My Time on a regular schedule throughout the cruise.

On 8/5/2022 at 10:21 AM, Lisa O said:

We just booked on SOS for May 2023 and we’re told either 8:45 pm or my time dining. Does anyone know what time Dining room is open for dinner? Wondering if we could get a 7:30 or 8 pm my time dining in MDR or if it doesn’t open until around 8:30?

I’m on wonder of seas at mo in the med.   first sitting is 6pm and 830pm.  I am my time. Minute I got WiFi on ship I booked up.