Refreshment package question

Pinky

I’ll be on the Explorer of the Seas in October, and many of the package deals are currently on sale. I don’t drink alcohol, but do anticipate wanting at least one mocktail daily, and possibly a soda here and there as well.

My question is: what is the ballpark price range for mocktails on the ship? I’m trying to decide if the Refreshment Package sale price is a worth it for me or not. Thanks!

Even at 22.99+ grats the package might be worth it. Think about how you drink. A bottle of water is 2.99+ grats, soda is almost $4 and non-basic coffee will run you the same. After a combination of 4/5 drinks, you have already begun to break even.

I am not a huge alcohol drinker at home, I tend to partake more on vacation. I am a huge soda/soda water drinker, so i always get either the refreshment or soda package. 

• 4 weeks later...

Personally, it is worth it. If you are a water and soda drinker, the soda package alone will be like $9/day with a sale. The soda package does not include water and c$3/bottle, it adds up. One mocktail, three waters (you prob will want more) and two sodas alone will add up to about the price of the refreshment package. Plus, with the package, you do not have to worry about how much you are spending. And, you can explore different drinks like the Johnny Rockets milk shakes, different teas and coffees, espresso after dinner, fresh smoothies, etc. 

17 minutes ago, daha699 said:

Mine is at $22.99 also has anyone seen lower on the Refreshment Package lately ????

I saw it listed at $17.99 several months ago, but since then it's been $22.99.  I still keep checking but the price has been unchanged for months now.  I'm not buying any of the packages, because I usually just drink iced tea, juice at breakfast, and one mocktail/day so it's not worth it for me.

I was able to get it for $18 for the Wonder of the Seas TA crossing. Soda package was at 8.99 all the time. By the way, if you want to buy the combi Soda & Voom package, do the math, if you buy them seperate, they usually are a couple of $ cheaper.

With the refreshment package, you can also get milkshakes and malts at Johnny Rockets, Starbucks speciality coffes at Cafe Promenade and smoothies at the gym bar.

I also like to experiment with drinks at the Bionic Bar, so I get my money's worth.