Poll: Just for fun - What is your favorite ship class?

RogerC1

What is your favorite ship class?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite ship class?

• Quantum Class
    • Radiance Class
    • Freedom Class
    • Voyager Class
    • Oasis Class
    • Vision Class

On 8/4/2022 at 9:01 PM, SemperMom said:

I am team Quantum for now, but we are taking Mariner to Bermuda in a couple weeks so that could change. We are still in the beginnings of our exploration and have Grandeur and Anthem checked off the list so far. I hear so many great things about Mariner...the next 17 days are going to be rough! We have Odyssey slated for next June and I hope to add a few shorter getaways in between so I may have a more informed opinion in next years poll. lol 

Also sailing Mariner on 8/21. I hope you love her as much as I do. The solarium is very different, no roof! Haven’t been on Anthem but have done Odyssey. Tried to enjoy the solarium one afternoon in Roatan and it was waaaaay too cold in there for me

Always Oasis Class for me!

Had fun on Odyssey last week and I can definitely appreciate that ship for what it brings to the table but generally, I'd say Oasis Class is a far superior product to Quantum Class.

Freedom Class also great, Independence still holds a special place in my heart that got me into cruising. Shame none of them are in Europe any more as I'd like to go back to my roots. I guess Explorer will suffice though, seeing some good deals for her out of Italy next year.